You can also get phone coaching or order a personalized video from Trina
EMAIL Q&A – Get Advice for Your Situation by Email
Email coaching is ideal for someone looking for advice about a specific situation to know how to best deal with it or react to it. Or maybe you need me to put things into perspective for you so that you can come to terms with a breakup and move on. Ask me anything!
- My style is to provide direct advice in a compassionate way. I will tell you what you NEED to hear…not just what you may want to hear
- Ask any type of question that you need advice about
- Please describe your situation in detail
- Ensure you include all pertinent details – who is involved, your ages, last time you spoke and saw each other, what happened, your main concern(s), and your question(s) for me
- You will receive a well-thought out, lengthy response. I take these very seriously and put a lot of time and effort into them.
- The emails are great because you then have something to refer to ongoing (clients always tell me they read the email over and over again)
COST: $109.00 USD
After ordering BELOW, please email me your question to: email@example.com with “Q&A Package” in the subject line of your email. You will receive your thorough reply within 24 to 72 hours
Disclaimer: The information, posts, podcast episodes, opinions, and coaching provided by Trina Leckie & Random Life Advice is provided for general information and should not be misconstrued as counselling advice, diagnosis, as a replacement for psychotherapy, or to be used as a way to treat mental illness. Consult your doctor or counselor to determine the best course of action for you.
As laws, details, and personal situations vary from person to person, province to province, and state to state – articles and content contained herein are not and cannot to be used as a substitute for legal, parental, health, mental health, career or financial advice.
Trina is a relationship and life coach in Vancouver, but helps people worldwide via email and phone coaching…as well as through her Random Life Advice podcast.